News and Information
Like us on Facebook
P.O. Box 284
Roseland, Florida 32957-0284
Once or twice a month we send out emails to our members with information that is timely, or items we believe will be of interest to you. We also include reminders for our upcoming public meetings.
If you would like to be included on our email list, please click here to sign up. We respect your privacy and will not share your contact information with anyone else.
Board of Directors
Tim Glover, President, '21
Buzz Herrmann, Vice President, '21
Mark Bondy, Secretary, '20
Bill Brennan, Treasurer, '21
Tom Bauer, Director, '20
Diana Bolton, Director, '20
Judy Grabenbauer, Director, '21
Lee Ann Kluepfel, Director, '21
Archie Laird, Director, '20
Robin Laird, Director, '20
Bruce Sabol, Director, '20
Bob Stephen, Director, '21
Bruce Zingman, Director, '21
Lynn Stieglitz, Director
Advocacy - Buzz Herrmann, Chair
Financial - Bill Brennan, Chair
Education/Outreach - Diana Bolton & Bob Stephen, Co-Chairs
Governance - Bill Brennann, Chair
Information - Tim Glover, Chair
Membership - Robin & Archie Laird, Co-Chairs
Publicity - Holly Dill, Chair
Volunteer - vacant
**Volunteers click here to log your hours of service.**
Here's a list of volunteer needs and descriptions we can always use help with:
- Brazilian pepper/invasive plant eradication - help coordinate efforts with the Marine Resources Council and the Pelican Island Audubon Society to control invasive plants and restore native habitat.
- Merchandising - we participate in various public events throughout the year and selling items helps us raise funds to support out efforts. This job includes maintaining our inventory, advising when items need to be reordered, searching for and recommending new items that would be appropriate for us to consider adding to our sales.
- Newsletter/Website Editor - getting the word out through our newsletter and website.
- St. Sebastian River Research Project - we have undertaken a project to search out and be a resource for information about our river and what impacts it. Please see the Library/Newsletters page of our website for more details.
- St. Sebastian River Walking Tours - help lead walking tours on the various trails around the St. Sebastian River. There are many education and outreach opportunities available, and any help is appreciated.
If you are interested in helping out with any of these committees or jobs, or have any ideas for an issue we haven't thought of, please let us know! You may sign up to be a volunteer using the form below. We will get in touch with you as soon as we can to learn what your preferences and skills are. Thanks very much for your interest!